Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded up 8.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. Stipend has a market capitalization of $357,827.00 and approximately $218.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stipend coin can currently be bought for $0.0376 or 0.00001099 BTC on major exchanges including IDAX and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Stipend has traded down 17.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.58 or 0.01944971 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00491961 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020467 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00011181 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018518 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00017235 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008351 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Stipend is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 9,511,369 coins. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stipend’s official website is stipend.me. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff.
Stipend Coin Trading
Stipend can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stipend should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stipend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.