STRAKS (CURRENCY:STAK) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One STRAKS coin can currently be purchased for $0.0218 or 0.00000647 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Crex24, HitBTC and SouthXchange. STRAKS has a total market capitalization of $223,818.00 and approximately $251.00 worth of STRAKS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, STRAKS has traded down 26.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,371.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.92 or 0.02607392 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.54 or 0.02981455 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.13 or 0.00715487 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.29 or 0.01313341 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00110576 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.19 or 0.01636553 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.65 or 0.00345621 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00024776 BTC.
STRAKS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2REv2 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 20th, 2017. STRAKS’s total supply is 46,161,389 coins and its circulating supply is 10,254,406 coins. STRAKS’s official Twitter account is @STRAKSproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for STRAKS is /r/STRAKSproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for STRAKS is straks.tech.
STRAKS Coin Trading
STRAKS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as STRAKS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire STRAKS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy STRAKS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for STRAKS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for STRAKS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.