ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded up 5.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. During the last week, ZMINE has traded down 12.1% against the dollar. One ZMINE token can now be bought for $0.0116 or 0.00000341 BTC on major exchanges including BX Thailand, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. ZMINE has a total market cap of $1.56 million and approximately $6,610.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007398 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00041868 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded up 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00001027 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 44.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00002543 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00013004 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000543 BTC.
ZMINE (ZMN) is a token. It was first traded on January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 782,255,922 tokens and its circulating supply is 134,246,464 tokens. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZMINE is zmine.com. The official message board for ZMINE is medium.com/zmineofficial.
Buying and Selling ZMINE
ZMINE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, BX Thailand and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZMINE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZMINE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.