Kobocoin (CURRENCY:KOBO) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 9th. In the last seven days, Kobocoin has traded up 15.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Kobocoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0138 or 0.00000381 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Kobocoin has a market cap of $340,259.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Kobocoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.17 or 0.02052140 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.50 or 0.00484259 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00020517 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00011524 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00018676 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00016681 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008770 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Kobocoin (CRYPTO:KOBO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X15 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 11th, 2014. Kobocoin’s total supply is 24,700,248 coins. The official website for Kobocoin is kobocoin.com. The Reddit community for Kobocoin is /r/Kobocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kobocoin’s official Twitter account is @kobocoindev.
Kobocoin Coin Trading
Kobocoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kobocoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kobocoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kobocoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kobocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kobocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.