Moin (CURRENCY:MOIN) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. Moin has a total market cap of $129,049.00 and approximately $51.00 worth of Moin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Moin coin can now be bought for about $0.0161 or 0.00000442 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin. During the last week, Moin has traded down 24.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00002274 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00019790 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009879 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Moin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 25th, 2015. Moin’s total supply is 8,018,077 coins. The Reddit community for Moin is /r/Moin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Moin’s official website is discovermoin.com. Moin’s official Twitter account is @MoinCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “0-19: 0 MOIN20-999: 79 MOIN1000-17999: 59 MOIN18000-19999: 89 MOIN 18000-19999: POS “
Moin Coin Trading
Moin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Livecoin and C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Moin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Moin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Moin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.