SkinCoin (CURRENCY:SKIN) traded 15.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. SkinCoin has a market cap of $466,461.00 and approximately $5,643.00 worth of SkinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SkinCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000145 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Mercatox and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, SkinCoin has traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008664 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003429 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027802 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.11 or 0.02744293 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00136952 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00176514 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $350.05 or 0.09588533 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000113 BTC.
SkinCoin Token Profile
SkinCoin’s genesis date was June 7th, 2017. SkinCoin’s total supply is 388,183,483 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,183,483 tokens. The official website for SkinCoin is skincoin.org. SkinCoin’s official Twitter account is @skincoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SkinCoin Token Trading
SkinCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SkinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SkinCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SkinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SkinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SkinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.