Version (CURRENCY:V) traded up 3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 9th. In the last week, Version has traded 14.4% lower against the dollar. Version has a total market cap of $57,853.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Version was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Version coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00013476 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000373 BTC.
Version Coin Profile
Version (CRYPTO:V) is a coin. Version’s total supply is 536,234,558 coins. Version’s official Twitter account is @VersionCrypto. The official website for Version is version2.org.
Buying and Selling Version
Version can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Version directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Version should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Version using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Version Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Version and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.