Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 9th. In the last week, Zebi has traded down 18.1% against the U.S. dollar. Zebi has a total market capitalization of $2.42 million and approximately $505,636.00 worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zebi token can now be bought for $0.0048 or 0.00000133 BTC on major exchanges including Koinex, DDEX, Liquid and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008664 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003429 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027802 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $100.11 or 0.02744293 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00136952 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00176514 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $350.05 or 0.09588533 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Zebi’s genesis date was February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The official website for Zebi is www.zebi.io. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zebi
Zebi can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Koinex, IDEX, OKEx, LATOKEN, Liquid and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zebi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zebi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.