Kore (CURRENCY:KORE) traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. In the last week, Kore has traded down 13% against the U.S. dollar. One Kore coin can now be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00010340 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex. Kore has a market capitalization of $763,569.00 and approximately $24,374.00 worth of Kore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00020358 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00019097 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003685 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00030879 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00002033 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003335 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.36 or 0.00182706 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Kore (KORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 15th, 2014. Kore’s total supply is 2,119,954 coins. Kore’s official Twitter account is @NewKoreCoin. The official website for Kore is kore.life.
Kore Coin Trading
Kore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.