Libra Credit (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 10th. Libra Credit has a total market capitalization of $7.67 million and $1.49 million worth of Libra Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Libra Credit token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0253 or 0.00000398 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Bibox, Gate.io and UEX. During the last week, Libra Credit has traded up 13.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003365 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029325 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $96.25 or 0.02767632 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00133454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00174506 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $328.19 or 0.09437351 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000110 BTC.
Libra Credit Token Profile
Libra Credit’s genesis date was April 12th, 2018. Libra Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,546,065 tokens. The Reddit community for Libra Credit is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Libra Credit is www.mycred.io. Libra Credit’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit.
Buying and Selling Libra Credit
Libra Credit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Kyber Network, Huobi, Gate.io, OKEx, UEX, Bibox, IDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Libra Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Libra Credit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Libra Credit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Libra Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Libra Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.