Californium (CURRENCY:CF) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 11th. One Californium coin can now be purchased for about $0.0042 or 0.00000122 BTC on popular exchanges. Californium has a market cap of $10,272.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Californium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Californium has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded up 50% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 35.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Californium Coin Profile
CF is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Californium’s total supply is 2,446,961 coins. The official website for Californium is www.californium.info. Californium’s official Twitter account is @californiumcoin.
Californium Coin Trading
Californium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Californium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Californium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Californium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Californium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Californium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.