Bitspace (CURRENCY:BSX) traded up 132.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 13th. One Bitspace coin can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. Bitspace has a market cap of $5,447.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Bitspace was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitspace has traded 124.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006524 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- iDealCash (DEAL) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- BitF (BITF) traded 56.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Mero (MERO) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Bitspace is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 19th, 2018. Bitspace’s total supply is 13,351,978 coins. Bitspace’s official website is bit-space.io. Bitspace’s official Twitter account is @Bitspace_BSX and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitspace
Bitspace can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitspace directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitspace should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitspace using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitspace Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitspace and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.