BlockPay (CURRENCY:BLOCKPAY) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. BlockPay has a market cap of $259,179.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of BlockPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BlockPay has traded down 7.6% against the US dollar. One BlockPay token can currently be purchased for about $0.0477 or 0.00000737 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008864 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003242 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029180 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $84.94 or 0.02469767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00141210 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00173498 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $345.33 or 0.10040958 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029452 BTC.
BlockPay was first traded on September 5th, 2016. BlockPay’s total supply is 98,928,316 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,428,300 tokens. The official website for BlockPay is blockpay.ch. BlockPay’s official Twitter account is @blockpay_ch and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BlockPay Token Trading
BlockPay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlockPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlockPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.