Cobrabytes (CURRENCY:COBRA) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 13th. Cobrabytes has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $627.00 worth of Cobrabytes was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cobrabytes coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000077 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Crex24. Over the last seven days, Cobrabytes has traded 27.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003250 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029319 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $85.06 or 0.02480860 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00141621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00173584 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $343.55 or 0.10022905 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029575 BTC.
Cobrabytes’ total supply is 100,188,310 coins. The official website for Cobrabytes is www.cobrabytesproject.com. Cobrabytes’ official Twitter account is @CobrabytesP.
Buying and Selling Cobrabytes
Cobrabytes can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cobrabytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cobrabytes should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cobrabytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cobrabytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cobrabytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.