Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 13th. During the last seven days, Egretia has traded down 12.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Egretia token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bilaxy, OKEx and Hotbit. Egretia has a total market cap of $1.21 million and approximately $178,182.00 worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008863 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029202 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.76 or 0.02493401 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00141633 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00173091 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $336.81 or 0.09792710 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029465 BTC.
Egretia Token Profile
Egretia’s genesis date was May 26th, 2018. Egretia’s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,285,176,345 tokens. Egretia’s official Twitter account is @Egretia_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Egretia’s official message board is blog.egretia.io. Egretia’s official website is egretia.io. The Reddit community for Egretia is /r/Egretia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Egretia
Egretia can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, OKEx, Kucoin, Bilaxy, Hotbit and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Egretia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Egretia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.