EtherSportz (CURRENCY:ESZ) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 13th. One EtherSportz token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0187 or 0.00000548 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network and IDEX. EtherSportz has a total market cap of $129,079.00 and approximately $66.00 worth of EtherSportz was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, EtherSportz has traded 1.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008894 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003259 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029427 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $85.40 or 0.02503909 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00141521 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.89 or 0.00172608 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $330.60 or 0.09690653 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029695 BTC.
EtherSportz was first traded on January 16th, 2018. EtherSportz’s total supply is 6,905,580 tokens. The official website for EtherSportz is ethersportz.com. The Reddit community for EtherSportz is /r/EtherSportz and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EtherSportz’s official Twitter account is @EtherSportz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EtherSportz
EtherSportz can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherSportz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EtherSportz should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EtherSportz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EtherSportz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherSportz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.