GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. During the last week, GlobalBoost-Y has traded 14.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can now be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. GlobalBoost-Y has a market cap of $33,678.00 and $330.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,437.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.90 or 0.02643002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $97.41 or 0.02832227 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00704506 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.29 or 0.01258814 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00113166 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.72 or 0.01561982 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00340512 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00024014 BTC.
GlobalBoost-Y Coin Profile
BSTY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 15,765,679 coins. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost. GlobalBoost-Y’s official website is globalboost-y.com. The Reddit community for GlobalBoost-Y is /r/globalboostcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling GlobalBoost-Y
GlobalBoost-Y can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalBoost-Y directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GlobalBoost-Y should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GlobalBoost-Y using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalBoost-Y Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalBoost-Y and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.