Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 13th. One Lympo token can now be purchased for about $0.0066 or 0.00000192 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, IDEX, Kucoin and Allbit. During the last seven days, Lympo has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar. Lympo has a total market capitalization of $4.99 million and approximately $477,973.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008860 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003251 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029240 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.06 or 0.02502491 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00141500 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00173431 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $337.37 or 0.09810674 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029465 BTC.
Lympo’s launch date was December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 753,347,989 tokens. Lympo’s official message board is email@example.com. Lympo’s official website is lympo.io. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO.
Lympo Token Trading
Lympo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, Fatbtc, HADAX, Cobinhood, IDEX, Allbit and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lympo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lympo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.