MUSE (CURRENCY:MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 13th. One MUSE coin can now be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC on exchanges. MUSE has a total market capitalization of $4.50 million and $1,360.00 worth of MUSE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MUSE has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00057048 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009139 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00002530 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006609 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded 57.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00002150 BTC.
MUSE (MUSE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 18th, 2017. MUSE’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. The official website for MUSE is soundac.io. MUSE’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html. MUSE’s official Twitter account is @peertracks and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MUSE
MUSE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MUSE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MUSE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MUSE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MUSE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MUSE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.