OctoCoin (CURRENCY:888) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 13th. One OctoCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, OctoCoin has traded 27.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. OctoCoin has a total market cap of $138,452.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of OctoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006688 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000374 BTC.
OctoCoin (888) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 8th, 2014. OctoCoin’s total supply is 54,986,834 coins. The official website for OctoCoin is octocoinfoundation.org. OctoCoin’s official Twitter account is @octocoin888 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling OctoCoin
OctoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OctoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OctoCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OctoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OctoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OctoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.