SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded down 15.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. One SocialCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, SocialCoin has traded 43.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. SocialCoin has a total market cap of $4,771.00 and $34.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029148 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000054 BTC.
SocialCoin Coin Profile
SocialCoin (SOCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 5,119,425 coins and its circulating supply is 4,959,425 coins. SocialCoin’s official website is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.