GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 16th. In the last seven days, GameCredits has traded down 14.7% against the dollar. GameCredits has a total market cap of $3.84 million and approximately $16,932.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0550 or 0.00001665 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, Livecoin and BitBay.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00806514 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004218 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00022162 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00001286 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00014512 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00001960 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000707 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Profile
GameCredits is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,836,100 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.com.
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24, Bittrex, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Poloniex, Coinrail, BitBay and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.