TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 16th. One TrueUSD token can now be bought for about $1.02 or 0.00031047 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Koinex, Cryptopia and Crex24. TrueUSD has a market capitalization of $215.83 million and approximately $37.99 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, TrueUSD has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00003016 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030670 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $76.71 or 0.02337427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00142305 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00180944 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030861 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003969 BTC.
TrueUSD’s launch date was March 31st, 2018. TrueUSD’s total supply is 211,842,000 tokens. TrueUSD’s official website is www.trusttoken.com. TrueUSD’s official Twitter account is @TrustToken.
TrueUSD Token Trading
TrueUSD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, WazirX, Binance, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Upbit, Kyber Network, CoinTiger, Zebpay, IDEX, Bitso, Crex24, HBUS, Koinex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.