Cube (CURRENCY:AUTO) traded down 18.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 10th. One Cube token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000059 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, BitForex and IDEX. Cube has a total market cap of $15.36 million and $866,110.00 worth of Cube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Cube has traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00026766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $79.55 or 0.02082943 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00160336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00214466 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026377 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026456 BTC.
Cube’s launch date was November 22nd, 2017. Cube’s total supply is 7,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,774,940,000 tokens. The official website for Cube is cubeint.io. Cube’s official Twitter account is @cubeintel. Cube’s official message board is medium.com/@cubeintel.
Cube Token Trading
Cube can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BitForex, CPDAX, HitBTC and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cube should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.