iQuant (CURRENCY:IQT) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 10th. iQuant has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $34.00 worth of iQuant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, iQuant has traded 8.6% lower against the dollar. One iQuant token can now be purchased for $0.0066 or 0.00000172 BTC on popular exchanges including Iquant, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009040 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002936 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027858 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $75.17 or 0.02049515 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00162274 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00216134 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027602 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027608 BTC.
iQuant’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. iQuant’s official website is www.5iquant.org. iQuant’s official Twitter account is @iQuantChain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling iQuant
iQuant can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Iquant. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as iQuant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire iQuant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy iQuant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for iQuant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for iQuant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.