SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 10th. SaluS has a total market cap of $9.33 million and $26,761.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SaluS coin can now be purchased for $9.22 or 0.00251737 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Upbit, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. In the last week, SaluS has traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006567 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00020039 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00015286 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00001830 BTC.
SaluS (CRYPTO:SLS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,011,699 coins. The official website for SaluS is saluscoin.info. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto.
SaluS Coin Trading
SaluS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SaluS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SaluS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.