Blockpool (CURRENCY:BPL) traded down 20.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 11th. One Blockpool coin can now be purchased for about $0.0076 or 0.00000204 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Blockpool has traded up 15.1% against the U.S. dollar. Blockpool has a market cap of $168,485.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of Blockpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00065507 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00011286 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00002138 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005573 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Blockpool is a coin. Its launch date was April 12th, 2017. Blockpool’s total supply is 25,264,095 coins and its circulating supply is 22,293,890 coins. Blockpool’s official website is www.blockpool.io. The official message board for Blockpool is www.medium.com/blockpool. Blockpool’s official Twitter account is @blockpoolio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Blockpool is /r/blockpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Blockpool Coin Trading
Blockpool can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockpool should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blockpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.