Dotcoin (CURRENCY:DOT) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 11th. One Dotcoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0056 or 0.00000151 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Dotcoin has traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar. Dotcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.74 million and approximately $344.00 worth of Dotcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $33.58 or 0.00907167 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00002076 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00019154 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003268 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011491 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001787 BTC.
DOT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 18th, 2015. Dotcoin’s total supply is 577,018,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 312,018,000 tokens. Dotcoin’s official website is www.cryptopia.co.nz. Dotcoin’s official Twitter account is @dotcoinnz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dotcoin Token Trading
Dotcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dotcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dotcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dotcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dotcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dotcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.