Gravity (CURRENCY:GZRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. One Gravity coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC and Crex24. During the last seven days, Gravity has traded down 28.8% against the dollar. Gravity has a total market cap of $480,322.00 and approximately $2,748.00 worth of Gravity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028100 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.56 or 0.02045216 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00164063 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00216391 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027827 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027783 BTC.
Gravity’s total supply is 2,200,326,776 coins and its circulating supply is 2,193,711,614 coins. Gravity’s official website is gzro.net. The Reddit community for Gravity is /r/GZRO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gravity’s official Twitter account is @GZRO_Coin.
Buying and Selling Gravity
Gravity can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gravity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gravity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gravity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gravity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gravity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.