Mercury Protocol (CURRENCY:GMT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. One Mercury Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on major exchanges. Mercury Protocol has a market cap of $387,786.00 and $0.00 worth of Mercury Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Mercury Protocol has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009050 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002950 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $74.98 or 0.02034495 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00165992 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.02 or 0.00217647 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027470 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027480 BTC.
Mercury Protocol Token Profile
Mercury Protocol’s genesis date was November 17th, 2017. Mercury Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 170,309,625 tokens. Mercury Protocol’s official website is www.mercuryprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Mercury Protocol is /r/MercuryProtocol. Mercury Protocol’s official Twitter account is @mercuryprotocol.
Mercury Protocol Token Trading
Mercury Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mercury Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.