Ulord (CURRENCY:UT) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. Ulord has a total market cap of $2.19 million and $240,593.00 worth of Ulord was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ulord has traded down 19.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Ulord coin can now be purchased for $0.0413 or 0.00001124 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, TOPBTC and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009035 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027829 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $74.83 or 0.02033569 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00164913 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00215970 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027594 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027564 BTC.
Ulord’s total supply is 150,552,783 coins and its circulating supply is 53,055,138 coins. Ulord’s official website is ulord.one. Ulord’s official Twitter account is @UlordChain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ulord
Ulord can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, LBank and TOPBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ulord directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ulord should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ulord using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ulord Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ulord and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.