Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 12th. In the last week, Ethos has traded 10.5% lower against the dollar. Ethos has a market capitalization of $9.39 million and $107,922.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethos token can currently be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00002836 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, AirSwap, IDEX and Cobinhood.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009004 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027852 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.25 or 0.02274341 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00164042 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00213406 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027582 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027570 BTC.
Ethos’ genesis date was June 28th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 90,495,232 tokens. The Reddit community for Ethos is /r/ethos_io. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethos’ official website is www.ethos.io.
Buying and Selling Ethos
Ethos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bithumb, AirSwap, Radar Relay, Cobinhood, Kyber Network, Binance, Livecoin, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.