Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. During the last seven days, Giant has traded up 20.4% against the dollar. Giant has a market capitalization of $742,489.00 and $8,756.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Giant coin can currently be bought for $0.23 or 0.00006383 BTC on popular exchanges including $20.33, $10.42, $70.83 and $18.98.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00048544 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003487 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00001798 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Digiwage (WAGE) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- AdultChain (XXX) traded 56.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
Giant (CRYPTO:GIC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 3,324,967 coins and its circulating supply is 3,174,967 coins. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Giant Coin Trading
Giant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $31.10, $18.98, $13.92, $5.63, $11.91, $20.33, $10.42, $7.59, $24.71, $70.83, $33.89 and $50.68. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.