NuBits (CURRENCY:USNBT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. During the last week, NuBits has traded down 4.6% against the dollar. One NuBits coin can now be bought for $0.0354 or 0.00000968 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and SouthXchange. NuBits has a total market cap of $388,844.00 and approximately $14,472.00 worth of NuBits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027889 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.71 or 0.02260122 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00164699 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00212477 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027602 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027604 BTC.
NuBits’ total supply is 70,510,851 coins and its circulating supply is 10,981,667 coins. NuBits’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NuBits is www.nubits.com. The Reddit community for NuBits is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for NuBits is discuss.nubits.com.
Buying and Selling NuBits
NuBits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuBits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuBits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NuBits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuBits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuBits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.