Opal (CURRENCY:OPAL) traded 10.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. Opal has a total market cap of $138,777.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Opal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Opal coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0092 or 0.00000250 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, Opal has traded 12.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00022723 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00024882 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004188 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00029495 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005200 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00001850 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00010931 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00151213 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Opal (CRYPTO:OPAL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 12th, 2014. Opal’s total supply is 15,150,400 coins. Opal’s official Twitter account is @OpalCoinTeam. The official website for Opal is www.opal-coin.com.
Opal Coin Trading
Opal can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Opal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.