Platinum (CURRENCY:PLAT) traded 39.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 12th. One Platinum token can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, ABCC and BitForex. Over the last week, Platinum has traded flat against the dollar. Platinum has a total market capitalization of $1.81 million and $324,757.00 worth of Platinum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009093 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027924 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.35 or 0.02252267 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00164090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00213578 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027689 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027641 BTC.
Platinum’s total supply is 9,451,705,423 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,148,418,768 tokens. Platinum’s official website is bitguild.io. The official message board for Platinum is medium.com/the-notice-board. Platinum’s official Twitter account is @bitguildplat. The Reddit community for Platinum is /r/BitGuild and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Platinum
Platinum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, ABCC and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Platinum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Platinum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Platinum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Platinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Platinum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.