Signals Network (CURRENCY:SGN) traded up 35.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. In the last seven days, Signals Network has traded up 42.4% against the U.S. dollar. Signals Network has a market cap of $423,985.00 and approximately $33.00 worth of Signals Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Signals Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0048 or 0.00000132 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Liquid.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009060 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027876 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $81.81 or 0.02238407 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00163632 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00212099 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027611 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027611 BTC.
Signals Network Token Profile
Signals Network was first traded on February 26th, 2018. Signals Network’s total supply is 185,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,138,748 tokens. Signals Network’s official Twitter account is @signals_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Signals Network is blog.signals.network. The Reddit community for Signals Network is /r/SignalsNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Signals Network is signals.network.
Buying and Selling Signals Network
Signals Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signals Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Signals Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Signals Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Signals Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signals Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.