Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 12th. One Ties.DB token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0146 or 0.00000400 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and YoBit. Ties.DB has a market capitalization of $596,708.00 and approximately $105.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ties.DB has traded 49.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009060 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027876 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.81 or 0.02238407 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00163632 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00212099 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027611 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027611 BTC.
Ties.DB Token Profile
Ties.DB launched on August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,820,992 tokens. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork. The official website for Ties.DB is ties.network.
Buying and Selling Ties.DB
Ties.DB can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ties.DB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ties.DB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ties.DB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ties.DB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.