Forkcoin (CURRENCY:FORK) traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. In the last seven days, Forkcoin has traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Forkcoin has a market capitalization of $252,622.00 and approximately $1,453.00 worth of Forkcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Forkcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0493 or 0.00001322 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008875 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027254 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.41 or 0.02075555 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00177209 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.08 or 0.00216713 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027131 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.42 or 0.00466972 BTC.
Forkcoin’s total supply is 7,061,860 coins and its circulating supply is 5,127,845 coins. The Reddit community for Forkcoin is /r/Forkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Forkcoin’s official Twitter account is @forkcoin. Forkcoin’s official website is forkcoin.io.
Forkcoin Coin Trading
Forkcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Forkcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Forkcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Forkcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Forkcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Forkcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.