Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded up 2.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. Over the last week, Loki has traded down 14.1% against the US dollar. One Loki coin can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00004444 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre and Cryptopia. Loki has a market capitalization of $5.29 million and $2,321.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,745.54 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.91 or 0.03334969 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $130.99 or 0.03497277 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.85 or 0.00877124 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.41 or 0.01238977 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00118657 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.00 or 0.01468347 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.61 or 0.00310007 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010430 BTC.
Loki is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 35,152,536 coins and its circulating supply is 31,778,244 coins. The official message board for Loki is loki.network/blog. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project. The official website for Loki is loki.network. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Loki
Loki can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loki should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loki using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.