ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $148,146.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be purchased for $0.0497 or 0.00001378 BTC on major exchanges including IDCM, BiteBTC and Bit-Z. During the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00065758 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00011175 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00002027 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000493 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2018. ADAMANT Messenger’s total supply is 100,640,463 coins. ADAMANT Messenger’s official website is adamant.im. ADAMANT Messenger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Bit-Z and IDCM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.