Coni (CURRENCY:CONI) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. Over the last seven days, Coni has traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Coni has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $5,163.00 worth of Coni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Coni token can now be purchased for $0.0066 or 0.00000185 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $449.23 or 0.12540474 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029605 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00001135 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00001295 BTC.
Coni Token Profile
Coni (CONI) is a token. It was first traded on May 30th, 2018. Coni’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Coni’s official Twitter account is @coinbene. The official website for Coni is www.coinbene.com. The official message board for Coni is www.coinbene.com/#/coniactivity.
Buying and Selling Coni
Coni can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coni should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Coni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.