Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 64.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. In the last week, Cream has traded up 137.7% against the U.S. dollar. Cream has a market cap of $144,520.00 and $11.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cream coin can currently be purchased for $0.0032 or 0.00000089 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, BiteBTC, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $70.17 or 0.01949644 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.69 or 0.00463644 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00022598 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011875 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00027393 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00020781 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007847 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Cream (CRM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.