Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded 35.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. One Cryptojacks coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. Cryptojacks has a total market capitalization of $29,304.00 and $5.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Cryptojacks has traded down 11% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cryptojacks Coin Profile
Cryptojacks (CJ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. Cryptojacks’ official website is cryptojacks.com. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cryptojacks
Cryptojacks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptojacks should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptojacks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.