Fujinto (CURRENCY:NTO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. One Fujinto token can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and HitBTC. Over the last week, Fujinto has traded 10% higher against the dollar. Fujinto has a market cap of $2,439.00 and $0.00 worth of Fujinto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008938 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.68 or 0.02098464 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00181119 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.64 or 0.00211854 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028225 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00505255 BTC.
Fujinto’s launch date was August 10th, 2017. Fujinto’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,802,448 tokens. The official website for Fujinto is fujinto.io. Fujinto’s official Twitter account is @FUJINTO_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Fujinto
Fujinto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fujinto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fujinto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fujinto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fujinto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fujinto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.