GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. During the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 10% higher against the dollar. GameCredits has a total market cap of $6.25 million and $102,558.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0895 or 0.00002498 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Coinrail, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.10 or 0.00867694 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00002126 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003286 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00018057 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00012608 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00001949 BTC.
- StarCoin (KST) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000185 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Profile
GameCredits is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,836,100 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.com.
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bittrex, YoBit, BitBay, Livecoin, HitBTC, Upbit, Crex24 and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.