HYCON (CURRENCY:HYC) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. HYCON has a total market capitalization of $19.54 million and approximately $901,100.00 worth of HYCON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, HYCON has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. One HYCON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0111 or 0.00000310 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008962 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028329 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $75.13 or 0.02091737 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00179116 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00210805 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028308 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.59 or 0.00489525 BTC.
HYCON’s total supply is 2,982,849,038 coins and its circulating supply is 1,756,201,631 coins. HYCON’s official Twitter account is @teamhycon and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HYCON is /r/HYCON and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HYCON’s official website is hycon.io.
HYCON Coin Trading
HYCON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HYCON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HYCON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HYCON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HYCON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HYCON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.