KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. One KekCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0184 or 0.00000510 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, KekCoin has traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar. KekCoin has a total market cap of $196,735.00 and $15.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00001204 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00016440 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00057191 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00035128 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00001531 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $99.50 or 0.02764386 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008738 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00001465 BTC.
KekCoin (KEK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. The official website for KekCoin is kekcoin.co. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling KekCoin
KekCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KekCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KekCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.