Metadium (CURRENCY:META) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. Metadium has a market cap of $4.67 million and $231,174.00 worth of Metadium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metadium token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000120 BTC on exchanges including Coinsuper, Bilaxy, Bytex and Hotbit. Over the last week, Metadium has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028365 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002884 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.12 or 0.02090466 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.45 or 0.00179418 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.54 or 0.00209699 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028318 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00465613 BTC.
Metadium’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,086,648,104 tokens. The Reddit community for Metadium is /r/metadiumprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Metadium is medium.com/metadium. Metadium’s official website is www.metadium.com. Metadium’s official Twitter account is @metadium and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Metadium
Metadium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, Kucoin, Bytex and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metadium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metadium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metadium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metadium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metadium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.