Mindexcoin (CURRENCY:MIC) traded down 47.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 20th. During the last seven days, Mindexcoin has traded 64.3% lower against the dollar. One Mindexcoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000082 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Token Store, Mercatox and LATOKEN. Mindexcoin has a total market capitalization of $69,526.00 and $1,095.00 worth of Mindexcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008974 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028409 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $76.00 or 0.02119514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00179034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00211051 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028374 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.44 or 0.00486287 BTC.
Mindexcoin launched on January 18th, 2018. Mindexcoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,504,515 tokens. The official website for Mindexcoin is mindexcoin.com. Mindexcoin’s official Twitter account is @mindexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mindexcoin’s official message board is medium.com/mindexcoin.
Buying and Selling Mindexcoin
Mindexcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Token Store, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mindexcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mindexcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mindexcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mindexcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mindexcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.